You can find how to hard reset the Samsung Galaxy J3. You can also see the other hard reset option on how to hard reset a Samsung mobile phone. The hard reset of the Samsung Galaxy J3 has been added below. Much like other mobile phone you will need to make a backup of your mobile phone content before you start the process. You will note that once the data is gone you will not be able to get the data back again. See the process for the factory reset of the Samsung Galaxy J3 listed below.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J3
- First you will need to Press and hold the Volume up, Home and Power buttons until the logo shows;
- You will see the start-up screen will appear then the hard reset menu;
- You can now Move to wipe data by pressing the Volume down button;
- Now you must Press the Power button;
- Click on Yes – delete all data by pressing the Volume down button;
- Now you must Press the Power button on the mobile phone;
- The mobile phone will delete all the content;
- Now Press the Power button on the mobile phone;
- The mobile phone will now reboot and the process will complete.
Note that the process is much the same like other Samsung mobile phones. This process is the same as the hard reset of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 which is also listed on this website. See the other hard reset options as well. As stated before you will need to ensure that all your data is backed up before you start the hard reset Samsung Galaxy J3 as listed above.