This is the hard reset Samsung Galaxy Note 8 process. The hard reset or factory reset is the same as those used for the hard reset of the Galaxy Note 7 as well as the hard reset of the Galaxy J3 which has also been added to this website. You will need to ensure that you have a backup of your data as it will be deleted once the process begins.
Again if you want to keep your data then you will be to make a backup off the phone onto your computer or onto the cloud. Your cant make a backup onto your phone unless you want to make a backup onto your SD Card and remove it before the process starts.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 8
This is the process to start the factory reset or hard reset of your Samsung Galaxy Note 8. The hard reset Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is easy to follow as you can see from the process added below. Also note that you will need to make that backup.
- First you will need to Press and hold the Volume up, Home and Power buttons until the logo shows;
- You will see the start-up screen will appear then the hard reset menu;
- You can now Move to wipe data by pressing the Volume down button;
- Now you must Press the Power button;
- Click on Yes – delete all data by pressing the Volume down button;
- Now you must Press the Power button on the mobile phone;
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will delete all the content;
- Now Press the Power button on the mobile phone;
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will now reboot and the process will complete.
Again, you should have made a backup of your data before this process has started. Always ensure that you have completed this before the hard reset Samsung Galaxy Note 8 process begins. Search this website for more Samsung hard reset processes also listed on this website.