If you want to do a hard reset Samsung Galaxy S8 then this is where you will find it. The hard reset or factory reset of the Samsung Galaxy S8 is the same as the hard reset of the Samsung Galaxy S9 which is also on this website. Follow the instructions on how to complete the hard reset. Also note that you will need to make a backup of your data on your Samsung Galaxy S8 onto your computer or SDCard which you can remove when it is done. There is also the option of storing your data on the Samsung Cloud.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S8
If you wish to start hard reset Samsung Galaxy S8 then the process then it is much the same as other Samsung mobile phones when you want to work towards a factory reset or hard reset of the mobile phone. Simply follow the instruction below to start the process. Note you should make a backup before you begin.
- First you will need to Press and hold the Volume up, Home and Power buttons until the logo shows;
- You will see the start-up screen will appear then the hard reset menu;
- You can now Move to wipe data by pressing the Volume down button;
- Now you must Press the Power button;
- Click on Yes – delete all data by pressing the Volume down button;
- Now you must Press the Power button on the mobile phone;
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 will delete all the content;
- Now Press the Power button on the mobile phone;
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 will now reboot and the process will complete.
As you will note that the process will restart the mobile phone when the reset is done. This is very easy to do as long as you ensure that you battery is fully charged as the phone will be permanently damaged should the battery die out during the factory reset procedure.