If you want to hard reset Samsung Galaxy A8 then this is how to do it. You will notice that this is the same process as used by other Samsung mobile phones. These include the hard rest for Samsung Galaxy Note 8 as well as the hard rest for Samsung Galaxy Note 9. These are all the same as can be seen below. Also note that you should make a backup of your mobile data including settings if you wish to use it again after the hard reset or factory reset for the Samsung.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A8
You can complete the hard reset for the Samsung Galaxy A8 as shown below. You will also note that they are the same as other mobile phones which are also listed on this website. The Samsung hard reset or Samsung factory reset is easy enough to follow as can be seen below. Always ensure that you have made a backup of your mobile phone settings or you will not be able to recover this again. Make a backup onto your computer or make a backup onto the SD Card as can be seen and remove it before you rest your mobile phone. This also works before you start the hard reset of the Samsung Galaxy A8.
- First you will need to Press and hold the Volume up, Home and Power buttons until the logo shows;
- You will see the start-up screen will appear then the hard reset menu;
- You can now Move to wipe data by pressing the Volume down button;
- Now you must Press the Power button;
- Click on Yes – delete all data by pressing the Volume down button;
- Now you must Press the Power button on the mobile phone;
- The Samsung Galaxy A8 will delete all the content;
- Now Press the Power button on the mobile phone;
- The Samsung Galaxy A8 will now reboot and the process will complete.
These are the settings and you should always ensure that you have made a good backup of your mobile phone before you start the process. This is how to do a hard reset Samsung Galaxy A8 as shown above.