¶ If you want to create this symbol and How to make Paragraph Quote ¶ then read further. You will note that much like the How to make Copyright Symbol as well as the How to make Trademark Symbol. You will need to hold down the ALT key on your keyboard and then type in the correct number. Finally you will need to press and hold the ALT key down while you add the numbers as shown below.
How to make Paragraph Quote ¶
A paragraph quote is an effective way to add personality to your posts on Facebook. It’s also a great way to show off your writing skills. ~~Paragraph quotes are easy to create using the “Quote” button in Facebook’s toolbar. Just type the text you want to appear in quotation marks (“) and then click the “Quote’ button.~~
Here are five examples of how to use them effectively.
- 1. “I am not perfect, I just try my best.” – Unknown Author
- 2. “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” – Edmund Burke
- 3. “It is better to be hated for what we are than to be loved for what we are not.” – Oscar Wilde
- 4. “If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.” – Mark Twain
- 5. “You cannot teach old dogs new tricks.” – Albert Einstein
To make the Paragraph Quote symbol Press and Hold and ALT key plus 0182. Now that you know how to complete this you will now be able to do the rest as shown on this website as well. See more here.
If you are going to make a business website then the 7 Best WordPress Themes for Business Websites is also on here. This is where you will need to use this nifty shortcut to make the paragraph quote symbol.