PeerBlock is the most widely used IP blocker on the internet today. Its block files gets updated each day as nobody wants to connect to government or other agencies which might track the P2P activities. This software allows you to control who you connect to and also blocks most government websites world wide. These block lists are the IP’s listed by known computers and IP’s that the government might use for tracking.
You can now block countries, companies or any IP which many of the P2P software no longer allows you to do. There is also block lists for IP spammers and computers who monitor P2P activity. PeerBlock is a continuation of PeerGuardian.
Note that there are a number of P2P software on this website which works well with PeerBlock. These are uTorrent, BitComet and also BitTorrent. These are well known and used software which works well and with PeerBlock you can block any IP or country in a list. As stated above you can also download the block list files automatically which will block bad IP’s for you without any knowledge of programing or software and firewalls.
- – Display Yellow Icon if HTTP is Allowed
- – Fixed “PeerBlock doesn’t block unless update at startup”
- – Limit Max Size of History.db
- – Systray “Allow HTTP” instead of “Block HTTP”
- – Warn if Exit While Blocking Recently
- – Force PeerBlock to Start Enabled
- – Allow HTTP for X minutes
- – Click on tray icon to minimize window
- – “Friendly” URLs
- – List-Add Sanity-Checking
- – List “Optimization”
- – Saves “Last Known Good” Config
- – Multiple-select of Rows
|File size:||2.26MB (2,374,320 bytes)|
|Requirements:||Win 2000 / XP / Vista / Win7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Win7 64 / Win8 / Win8 64|
|Date added:||January 16, 2014|