Driver : 3D Rage PRO Turbo AGP/PCI

3Dfx * Alliance Promotion * ASUS * ATI * Cirrus Logic * Creative Labs * Diamond Multimedia * Hercules * Matrox * Neo Magic * Nvidia * S3 * Sis * Trident * Tseng Labs
.................... ........

Driver : 3D Rage PRO Turbo AGP/PCI

Postby admin » Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:38 pm

Driver : 3D Rage PRO TUrbo AGP/PCI

Model
3D Rage PRO TUrbo AGP/PCI turbo 2x and most other classic ATI Rage products

Manufacturer
ATI

Device Type
display

Operating Systems
Win98, Win98SE, WinME

This card is hella old but it is extremely overclocking friendly. Mine had 4 megs when I used it. If you're one of those people who go to used part outlets because you're a huge penny pincher, this card will become your new god. This card is an OCer's dream come true. This card doesn't care what you do to your PC; OC your CPU, FSB, etc. to your hearts content; this card won't mind one bit. This card is also easy to OC itself. There is a program called the Rage Pro Tweaker (do a websearch, its not hard to find) that lets you overclock the 3D chip to 105 Mhz and the RAM to 115 Mhz. If you have a Rage Pro with a decent amount of RAM on it, you will have yourself a nice mediocre 3D card!! This card runs very cool. Even though I OCed it to the max, I never had to put a fan or heatsink on it. I even opened up my PC and touched it; it doesn't get hot at all. How does it perform when OCed? Well, I remember playing Shogo: Mobile Armor Division on it without OCing it and I had to keep the settings the way the game told me to, which was 640x480, 16 bit textures, low detail. When I overclocked it I upped the detail to medium and it ran like a charm! Don't believe what you hear about ATI's driver support; it doesn't suck anymore. This card now fully supports OpenGL; you don't have to use one of those stupid mini drivers or something. This card's drivers STILL get updated even today; this card has not been abandoned by ATI yet. So yeah, ATI Rage Pro, it's nice. Pick one up for 10 bucks at your local used hardware store; you'll be glad you did. Final Score: 8 because even though it's an old card, for people without a lot of money it is good for people who want to be able to play 3D games.

Download ALL the files and extract the first, the others will auto extract.
Attachments
wme-j5-30-1-b02-3d-turbo-pro.part1.rar
(4.29 MiB) Downloaded 1107 times
wme-j5-30-1-b02-3d-turbo-pro.part2.rar
(4.29 MiB) Downloaded 888 times
wme-j5-30-1-b02-3d-turbo-pro.part3.rar
(416.95 KiB) Downloaded 838 times
awq1.jpg
awq1.jpg (31.14 KiB) Viewed 4441 times
admin
Site Admin

Return to Graphic Card Drivers