The FileZilla FTP client is a fast and stable client which is very popular with users on the internet. It is one of the most download FTP programs on the internet for a number of reasons. It can use FTP, FTPS and also SFTP when transferring files to a remote server.
The attraction to FileZilla is that it is easy to use and also supports IPv6 and is available in many languages. The clients also offer much like Core FTP it allows for resume, pause and can transfer large 4+GB files to a remote server.
Its also got an easy to use transfer queue and best of all it allows you to backup your passwords and import them into another FileZilla FTP client elsewhere.
FileZilla also allows for file-name filters, renaming, viewing and also editing of files remotely which is excellent when you do website development. It allows logs to file all your activity and best of all it allows for you to adjust the bandwidth usage and transfer speeds of the files you are uploading. The site manager is also easy to use. If you are looking for a great FTP client then FileZilla is what you are looking for! It is still the best FTP program around.
- The software is well known and easy to use
- It supports both FTP as well as FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and also SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
- The IPv6 protocol is also supported
- There is a multilingual user interface
- It supports resume which works well and also can transfer files greater than 4GB
- Its god an excellent transfer queue
- The drag & drop support works very well when you have many windows open at once
- You can limit the transfer speed limits so that it transfers in the background
- There are also the use of filename filters
- It also has remote file editing for name changing and editing txt files
- There is a useful keep-alive feature as well
|File size:||5.99MB (6,282,768 bytes)|
|Requirements:||WinXP / Vista / Win7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Win7 64 / Win8 / Win8 64|
|Date added:||September 17, 2015|